3rd November 2020
To Our Patients and Their Families,
We are now able to treat patients according to Stage 1 guidelines which allow for all treatment including routine care (check-up and clean)
Our Infection Control Procedure
Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses, meaning they are one of the easiest types of viruses to kill with the appropriate disinfectant product.
At Lara Village Dental, we follow strict cleaning policies for the protection of both our staff and our patients:
- Our dentists have completed Department of Health Infection Control course specifically for COVID-19
- Each staff member maintains rigorous personal hygiene standards as well as using new gloves and face masks for every patient interaction.
- We have upgraded the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by our staff to ensure their safety and yours.
- We pre-screen at-risk patients prior to making appointments
- We have equipped HEPA Air Purifiers in each surgery rooms
- All staff will be subject to mandatory temperature screening, and asked to use alcohol based hand rub on arrival.
- We are providing Free medical-grade hand sanitiser for patient use upon entry
- We are providing Free pre-procedural Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthrinse to patients when needed to protect you and our st
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants across the entire office, with extensive room cleaning after each patient to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- After each use, all dental instruments receive the highest level of medical sterilization available.
These processes have always been of utmost importance in our office and will continue to be the universal standards we uphold for our community.
We recommend all of our patients to wash their hands frequently, avoid close contact with people who are sick, and refrain from visiting us if you aren’t feeling well.
Thank you for being a valued patient with Lara Village Dental. We appreciate your continued trust and confidence.
Together we can overcome these challenging circumstances and continue your path to greater health! We look forward to taking care of you at your next scheduled appointment.
Please contact us at 5282 5272 for any further inquiries.
To book an appointment click here.